2017年9月23日土曜日

見てはいけないもの(Special Edition)[M-Files No.1 ]



エヴァンジェリスト氏が、ビエール・トンミー氏に宛てた親書が発見された。以下のものである。


==================

Oh I just now remember a very very “daijina” issue on my business trip in 1995. 

I got an JR limited express “Nichirin” for going from Oita to Miyazaki. 

Before getting “Nichirin” , at the Oita station I wanted to go to “benjyo”.

But unfortunately I could not find it. However, I thought I could go to “benjyo” in  “Nichirin” . Yes, it was not a “mondai” because I am not “kodomo” and I can do “gaman”.
     
On the train I went to “benjyo”, and confirmed "aki" sign on its door. 

I opened it, and found, <>, “osiri” of “obaasan” “shaganding” in the “benjyo” ! Oh, My Paper(“Kami” ?) !!!!!
     
15 minutes later, I tried to go to “benjyo” again. 

Surely I confirmed "aki" sign on its door and opened it. 

<> again ! 

This time I saw around 45 years old “ojisan” doing standing “osikko”.
     
In the Kyushu, “daremo” does not lock the key of “benjyo” door ? 

It's a Kyushu rule ? 

If you know “nanika” on this issue, please inform me.
  
==================   




(The End)





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿